SOFT CARAMEL ORO GANACHE WITH CREAM (basic recipes)
Soft ganache perfect for filling desserts such as cakes, single portions, macarons or molded pralines.
- Form the ganache by bringing the cream and honey to the boil.
- Add the chocolate mixing with a hand blender.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Use for fillings of cakes, single portions, mignons, macarons etc.
- Desserts made with this basic recipe must be kept in the refrigerator.
- It is also possible, once finished mixing the ganache, to pour it into silicone molds, bring it to negative temperature and use it to make various inserts.