|eggs - at room temperature
Whip all the ingredients in a planetary mixer with a whisk for 7-8 minutes at the highest speed.
Line a 60x40cm tray with parchment paper and spread 450g of whipped mixture into a layer in the prepared tray
Bake at 210-230°C in a deck oven or at 190-210°C in a fan oven for 5-7 minutes.
Let cool down for a few minutes, then cover with plastic sheets to avoid drying and store in the fridge until you have to use it.
- For best results, we recommend to measured the doses out so that they are proportionate to the volume of bowl of the planetary mixer.
- Very cold temperature of eggs and water reduce the volume of the whipped mixture.
- To store the chocolate biscuit layers for longer periods, cover them well and freeze.
|Apricot juice - (with the 40% of fruit content at least)
Heat the fruit purée to 45-50°C, then add LILLY NEUTRO and mix with a whisk.
Pour the mixture into silicone moulds for inserts and freeze until completely hardened.
- If you find it necessary, you can add confectioner's sugar to the recipe.
- If the fruit purée you use is 100% concentrated, add 50g of water.
|LILLY CIOCCOLATO FONDENTE
|liquid cream 35% fat
Whip cream, water and LILLY CIOCCOLATO in the planetary mixer with the whisk attachment, until well-combined and soft.
Cut the chocolate biscuit layer into a disc and lay it at the bottom of a steel ring for bavaroise.
Lay a frozen disc of crunchy insert and evenly cover with a 1-cm thick layer of chocolate mousse.
Make the frozen apricot jelly stick to the mousse and cover with some more chocolate mousse.
Use a spatula to smooth the surface of the dessert out and freeze.
When frozen, remove from the steel ring, round the edge of the cake with your hands and then glaze with MIRROR CIOCCOLATO.
Use MIRROR WHITE CHOCOLATE to create an "S" on the top of the cake, then finish the decoration with CRUNCHY BEADS WHITE and other chocolate decorations.
You can replace SFRULLA CHOC with IRCA GENOISE CHOC in the recipe of the chocolate biscuit."