|VIGOR BAKING||g 4|
|all-purpose flour||g 50|
|egg whites||g 370|
|unsalted butter 82% fat - melt||g 120|
- Mix all the powdered ingredients by hand with a whisk.
- Add the egg whites and then the melted butter, continue to mix.
- put into a 60cm x 40cm micro-perforated plate and bake at 180 ° C for 12 min.
|liquid cream 35% fat||g 400|
|caster sugar||g 30|
|egg yolk||g 67|
|LILLY NEUTRO||g 20|
|JOYPASTE PISTACCHIO PURA||g 75|
- Boil the cream and in another bowl mix yolk and sugar with a whisk.
- Pour it over the hot cream and bring it to boil at 82-84°C, keep in mind to regularly mix the cream to avoid any coagulation.
- Add LILLY NEUTRO and mix with a whisk, then add JOYPASTE PISTACCHIO 100% and salt, to conclude emulsify with an immersion blender.
|SINFONIA CIOCCOLATO BIANCO||g 200|
|liquid cream 35% fat||g 40|
|liquid cream 35% fat||g 240|
|LILLY NEUTRO||g 50|
-Melt the chocolate at 45 °C.
-Warm up the liquid (1) to about 20°C.
-Add the chocolate and mix with a hand blender to obtain a fluid ganache.
-Semi-whip the cream (2) with LILLY NEUTRO and water (2).
-Gradually add the semi-whipped cream tp the ganache (25-30°C) using a spatula.
|sour cherry purée||g 500|
|caster sugar||g 100|
- Bring everything to a boil.
- Pour the white chocolate mousse into the "zen" Pavoni mould (cod. PX4301) until it reaches the middle of the mould.
- Insert the frozen pistachio cream and the almond financier pad and cover with another layer of white chocolate mousse.
- Place the mould in a blast chiller until the single portion has been completely frozen.
- remove the dessert from the mould.
- Spray, with the aid of an airbrush, the grey cocoa mass on the still frozen single portion.
- Spray black cocoa butter with a toothbrush.
- Decorate the dish with the sour cherry coulis and place the cocoa crumble with the help of a coppapasta to maintain the round shape.
- Place the single portion still frozen on top of the crumble.
- Decorate with a mint leaf.
- Thaw in the refrigerator and serve.