CHOCOLATE NAMELAKA (BASIC RECIPE)
Chocolate filling cream similar to a whipped ganache, it differ for it's delicacy and stable structure.
- Warm up to 60°C the milk with glucose, add LILLY NEUTRO and mix with hand blender.
- Add chocolate (in case add the flavoring paste) and mix.
- Gradually add liquid cream and mix.
- Cover with contact film and put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Whip with kitchen planetary mixer at medium fast for little time (about 1 minutes).
- It's possible use the namelaka for filling the dessert without whipped, will have a creamy texture and medium gelled.
- Namelaka must be consumed at positive temperature (5°C).
- NOTE: if you wanted to make the namelaka more full-bodied, just increase the cream by 50 grams by decreasing the milk in equal measure.