THREE CHOCOLATE PROFITEROLES
A DELICIOUS VARIANT OF THE CLASSIC PROFITEROLES
|TOP FROLLA||g 1000|
|unsalted butter 82% fat||g 350|
- Knead all the ingredients in a planetary mixer with the paddle attachment until the dough is well combined.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour at least, then roll out to 3 mm and cut into 12x5cm rectangles.
- Bake at 180°C for 8-10 minutes.
|TOP FROLLA||g 168|
|raw sugar||g 87|
|unsalted butter 82% fat - softened||g 100|
- Mix all the ingredients in a planetary mixer with the paddle attachment for about 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour at least.
- Roll the dough in a thin layer between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Cut out into discs with 7.5 cm diameter and store them in the fridge until you need to use them.
|DELI CHOUX||g 1000|
- Mix all the ingredients in a planetary mixer with the paddle attachment at medium speed for 10-15 minutes.
- Let the the dough rest for about 5 minutes, then trasfer it into a pastry bag fitted with a round plain tip and pipe some choux with about 4 cm diameter onto baking trays lined with parchment paper.
- Place a disc of craquelin onto each choux and bake at 200°C for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool down at room temperature.
- Divide the choux into three equal groups and fill each group of choux with one of the three different mousses.
- Glaze the choux with the respective coating.
- Place the choux onto the shortcrust bases alternating white, milk and dark ones in sequence.