SWISS ROLL (BISCUIMIX)
SWISS ROLL - BISCUIT
Spread the whipped mixture evenly in a 0.5cm layer onto baking trays lined with parchment paper.
For each 60x40cm tray, we suggest to use:
- 400g of mixture for a thin rollè
- 500g of mixture for a standard rollè
- 600g of mixture for a thick rollè.
Bake in a deck oven for 6-7 minutes at 200-220°C (closed valve).
Let cool down for a few minutes, then cover with plastic sheets to avoid drying.
Refrigerate the rollè until you have to use it.
- For best results, we recommend to measured the doses out so that they are proportionate to the volume of bowl of the planetary mixer.
- Very cold temperature of eggs and water reduce the volume of the whipped mixture: if the eggs you use are pasteusized at about 5°C, it is important to extend the whipping.
- You can replace water with eggs to further improve the chararacteristic of softness and flavour of the end products.