WHITE CHOCOLATE & RASPBERRY ENTREMETS
MODERN ENTREMETS WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE AND RASPBERRY
|IRCA GENOISE||g 1000|
|eggs - at room temperature||g 1200|
- Whip all the ingredients in a planetary mixer with the whisk attachment for 10 minutes at the highest speed.
- Evenly spread the whipped mixture into a 3mm layer onto parchment paper, then bake for about 5-6 minutes in a deck oven at 220-230°C (closed valve).
- Let cool down for a few minutes, then cover with plastic sheets to avoid drying and reserve in the fridge until you have to use it.
|PRALIN DELICRISP BLANC||qb|
- Spread a 0.5-0.7cm layer of PRALIN DELICRISP BLANC onto parchment paper and store in the freezer.
- When hardened, use a 16cm diameter round cutter to cut into discs.
- Dissolve LILLY NEUTRO in the water.
- Combine to FRUTTIDOR LAMPONE, then sowly pour into a 16cm diameter silicon mould (you can also close the bottom side of steel ring with cling film to create a round mould).
- Freeze until fully hardened.
|liquid cream 35% fat - to be slightly whipped||g 700|
|water - melted at 45°C||g 100|
|LILLY NEUTRO - liquid||g 100|
|RENO CONCERTO BIANCO 25,50% - melted at 45°C||g 600|
|liquid cream 35% fat - liquid||g 300|
- Slightly whip and stabilize the cream (700g) with water and LILLY NEUTRO.
- In a separate bown, add melted white chocolate to liquid cream (300g), and stir until you get a well-combined soft ganache.
- When the ganache is at about 38°C, gently combine the stabilized whipped cream to it.
- For best results, we recommend not to whip the cream too firm and to add it to the ganache in 2 times.
- Cut a 16cm diameter disc of biscuit and lay it at the bottom of a 18cm diameter steel ring.
- Make a 1cm layer of white chocolate mousse and cover with a disc of PRALIN DELICRISP BLANC.
- Make a 2cm layer of white chocolate mousse, then place a disc of raspberry jelly and make it stick.
- Fill up with the white chocolate mousse, smooth the surface out with a spatula and put in the freezer.
- When fully hardened, remove the cake from the steel ring and round the edge with your hand, then use a brush to paint a strip of FRUTTIDOR LAMPONE onto the surface and return to the freezer.
- Glaze the whole cake with MIRROR NEUTRO and top with some raspberries.