|unsalted butter 82% fat||g 200|
|white bread flour||g 180|
|CACAO IN POLVERE||g 40|
- Mix the flour with AVOLETTA and CACAO IN POLVERE.
- Add butter and salt, knead until you get a structure similar to a shortcrust pastry (do not knead too much).
- Place the mixture in a round mould of 20 cm of previously buttered, bake at 160 ºC for 15/20 minutes.
|DOLCE FORNO||g 1000|
|full-fat milk (3,5% fat)||g 220|
|unsalted butter 82% fat||g 150|
|JOYPASTE VANIGLIA MADAGASCAR/BOURBON||g 15|
|fresh yeast||g 50|
- Mix DOLCE FORNO with the milk, eggs, yeast and JOYPASTE VANIGLIA.
- Once the glutinous mesh has formed well, add the salt and softned butter several times and knead until a smooth and velvety texture with a soft consistency is obtained.
- Form a mash and leave to rise for 40 minutes.
|MANDORGLASS QUICK SP||g 2000|
|melted butter - OR VEGETABLE OIL||g 100|
- Mix MANDORGLASS QUICK SP, water, melted butter or vegetable oil (sunflowers, peanuts, etc.) for a few minutes.
- Using a flexible spatula or a bag with a flat nozzle, apply a uniform layer of icing to the leavened cakes.
Warning: the icing must be prepared at the time of use.
- Once the streusel is cooked, wait for it to cool down.
- With the help of a spatula, spread the FRUTTIDOR LAMPONE on the streusel surface, but be careful not to dirty the steel ring.
- In the meantime, break the clouds from the dough of the 30g shapes.
- Roll up and put on the cooked bases of streusel, 9 balls on the edges and a ball always 30 gr in the center.
- Allow to rise for 3:30/4 hours at 30 ºC.
- Cover the balls with the icing and decorate as desired with raw almonds and sugar grains.
- Bake at 165/170 ºC.
Pastry chef and Chocolatier