PAIRED PISTACHIO BISCUITS
Almond shortcrust biscuits filled with white chocolate and pistachio cream
Mix in the planetary mixer with the flat beater TOP FROLLA with salt and butter, add the eggs and then incorporate the previously sifted AVOLETTA.
Mix well until an homogeneus compound is obtained.
Roll it between two 2 mm baking papers and let rest for a few hours in the fridge. Cut some round biscuits with a 4 cm diameter pastry ring
Place on a silicone micro perforated paper.
Cook at 170°C for about 10 minutes and until golden brown.
- Stuff half of the biscuits by pouring in the middle of them a drop of CHOCOCREAM PISTACCHIO.
- Using a pastry bag with noodle n.6-8, make a circle of CHOCOSMART BIANCO mounted all around the CHOCOCREAM.
- Pair with another shortcrust biscuit.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Glaze with NOBEL PISTACCHIO previously melted at 40°C.
- Decorate with little silver leaves or chopped pistachios