|DOLCE FORNO MAESTRO||g 2075|
|full-fat milk (3,5% fat)||g 945|
|unsalted butter 82% fat||g 100|
|JOYPASTE VANIGLIA MADAGASCAR/BOURBON||g 15|
|fresh yeast||g 100|
|PASTA BITTER||g 160|
- Mix all the ingredients (except the flat butter) for around 20 minutes until you obtain a smooth and velvety paste with a soft consistency.
- Cover with a nylon sheet and put in the fridge.
- Divide the dough in two (1714 g).
Once the dough has cooled, fold in the butter and make a three-fold and a four-fold.
Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 20 minutes at 2-5°C.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 4 mm, then dress a strip of WHITE CHOCOLATE CHOCOBAKE along the whole dough, close it with the end of the dough and make another strip of CHOCOBAKE near the closure, finally close the other one too end.
- Place them on trays and place in a leavening compartment at a maximum temperature of 26°C with relative humidity of about 70% for 5-6 hours.
- When leavening is finished, brush the surface with eggs and cream (1:1).
- Bake at 170-190°C, the time varies according to the size made.