|white bread flour||g 50|
|VIGOR BAKING||g 3|
|egg whites||g 370|
|unsalted butter 82% fat||g 80|
|SINFONIA GIANDUIA FONDENTE||g 150|
- Mix the powders (DELINOISETTE, flour, corn starch and VIGOR BAKING).
- Melt the chocolate SINFONIA GIANDUIA FONDENTE, insert the soft butter and make a ganache.
- Add the egg whites to the powder and add the ganache.
- Pour the dough into silicone moulds for mini-muffins up to 2/3 tall and bake at 180 ºC for about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the moulds.
|DOLCE FORNO||g 1000|
|full-fat milk (3,5% fat)||g 150|
|fruit purée||g 150|
|unsalted butter 82% fat||g 150|
|fresh yeast||g 40|
- Work in a stand mixer with DOLCE FORNO, milk, water, fruit pulp and yeast and allow to stir for about 7 minutes.
- Add salt and, in two steps, the soft butter, let them mix well.
- Place the dough in a bowl and let rise for about 2 hours.
- After rising, cut it forming 35 g balls.
- Place the balls inside a round mould with a diameter of 14 cm and about 8 balls.
- Rise in a cell at 28 ºC for about one hour.
- Once the leavening has been completed, insert the financier inside the crown and, with the help of a pastry bag, dress the FRUTTIDOR above it. Bake at 165/170 ºC for about 15 minutes, with the last 5 minutes open valve.
|FRUTTIDOR MIRTILLO||g 400|
|LILLY NEUTRO||g 80|
- Add LILLY NEUTRO to the water and mix.
- Insert the FRUTTIDOR mixture and mix with a whisk.
- Pour into spherical silicone moulds.
- Freeze in blast chiller and remove from the mould.
- Once the leavening has been completed, insert the financier inside the crown and, with the help of a pastry bag, put the FRUTTIDOR above it.
- Bake at 165/170 ºC for about 15 minutes, with the last five minutes open.
- Once cooled, remove the moulds and place the FRUTTIDOR dome inside.
Pastry chef and Chocolatier