|IRCA GENOISE CHOC||g 1000|
Whip all the ingredients in a planetary mixer for 10-12 minutes.
Spread the dough on a baking tray covered with baking paper, to a thickness of 1 centimeter.
Bake at 180°C for about 15 minutes.
|caster sugar||g 140|
|JOYPASTE VANIGLIA MADAGASCAR/BOURBON||g 10|
|cinnamon powder||g 1|
|liquid cream 35% fat||g 490|
|egg yolk||g 120|
|LILLY NEUTRO||g 30|
Cook sugar without any liquid to obtain a blond caramel.
Add vanilla and cinnamon, and stop cooking while adding boiling cream.
Cook for 2 minutes, remove from heat and pour on the egg yolks, mix with a hand mixer and obtain a crème anglaise.
Add Lilly Neutro and keep on mixing.
Pour in a half-sphere mould to create the insert and freeze it.
- From each sheet of crunchy biscuit, cut discs of a proper to fit at the bottom of the half-sphere silicon mould
- Fill half the mould with the milk chocolate mousse
- Put the caramel and cinnamon creamy (cremoso?) in the centre
- Place a disc of salted caramel crunchy insert, then put the chocolate biscuit on top
- Place in the batch freezer until complete hardening
- Unmould and glaze with Mirror Toffe, previously heated at 50-55°C
- Decorate the surface with Dobla’s Maple Leaf (77078) and Acorn (77080) and put some finely chopped roasted hazelnut on the edges.