Black cherry sauce with pieces of real fruit, ideal for variegations.Specially designed to preserve natural qualities of fruit and to prevent browning process.Discover the whole Joyfruit range of products.
JOYFRUIT AMARENA is an extremely versatile product and can be used as a layered variegate to make ice cream, cremino, as a filling for sticks or glasses or cake decorations made with semifreddo or ice cream.
Joyfruit is also an excellent pairing for soft ice cream and frozen yogurt.
Correct use as variegate
• Take the necessary amount of Joyfruit from the bucket and put it in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before application on ice cream, this will decrease the thermal shock between ice cream and product and will help prevent premature melting of ice cream.
• Remove a part of the ice cream from the freezer and form a layer on the bottom of the pan.
• Deposit a layer of JOYFRUIT and mix it lightly with ice cream.
• Remove the remaining ice cream from the freezer and finish the pan.
• Place the tray in the blast chiller for 2-3 minutes and then decorate the surface with an additional layer of JOYFRUIT.
Proper use as a decorative surface of an ice cream cremino
• To make the cremino it is necessary to extract all the creamed ice cream and spread it in the pan forming a flat layer.
• Put into blast chiller for 3-5 minutes.
• Place on the entire surface of the ice cream a layer of JOYFRUIT suitable for the pan (370 grams per small pan and 600 grams per large pan).
• Put into blast chiller again for 3-5 minutes.
•Also in this case it is advisable to take in advance from the bucket the necessary amount of Joyfruit and put it in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before application, this will greatly reduce the slipping of the variegated in the pan, especially when very inclined windows are used.
WARNING: with all products in the JOYFRUIT range it is not possible to make cremino using silicone moulds
Use this product for